Benefits to you as a TAA (Vic) member
As a member of TAA, your Hotel will benefit in many ways. Membership will help you to have money, make money, develop your staff and business and contribute to the long-term health and prosperity of the accommodation industry.
It’s like having another staff member doing industrial relations, policy, government relations, promotions and industry research.
1. Up to date information to assist in maximising performance and profitability.
2. Workplace relations advice, advocacy & assistance
TAA through AHA is one of the very few selected employer bodies with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO). This MOU gives TAA (Vic) guaranteed consultation and access opportunities with FWO beyond what any other hospitality employer body can offer.
3. Lobbying Federal and State Government, Council and Statutory Authorities on your behalf
4. Training and education
5. Networking opportunities with industry and government leaders
6. AHA (Vic) Workers Compensation Scheme
7. Annual State Awards for Excellence
8. TAA National office benefits