TAA (Vic) organises various meetings, events & seminar with key industry figures providing our members with opportunities to network and contribute to current accommodation issues and opportunities.
As a member of TAA (Vic) you have access to monthly boardroom lunches with many of the key leaders in government and the tourism industry in Victoria. In addition General Manager’s meetings are held as a forum for discussion on relevant industry issues and a number of planning forums and briefings are held with key stakeholders to maximise the industry’s opportunites to leverage sales.
- Meetings, briefing and special board room lunches with the key leaders of the tourism industry in Victoria
- Regional Briefing
Financial & Human Resource Team
- Understand the HIGA and your obligations
- HR Managers Quarterly information update and discussion forum
- WorkCover Basics Seminar for Financial Controllers & Human Resources Managers
- Melbourne Hotel Market Update and Forecasts
- Topical Issues
- Sales strategies
- Workplace Relations